Meet Dr. Brian A. Iuliano, MD
Dr. Iuliano is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery.
His areas of expertise include herniated disc, spinal stenosis surgery, spinal fusion surgery, spinal arteriovenous malformations, spinal tumors, pituitary tumors, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Dr. Iuliano at a Glance
- Dr. Iuliano joined the Providence neurosurgery team in 2008 after practicing in Baltimore, Maryland for several years. He serves as the Neurosurgery Medical Director.
- He published medical articles providing insight on several neurosurgery topics.
Dr. Iuliano is committed to your back and neck pain relief.
Dr. Iuliano is a member of Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
My happiest moments are when patients come back after surgery and whatever problem they came to me with is no longer there.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian A. Iuliano, MD Can Help You
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical disc issues
- Chiari Malformation
- Compression Fractures
- Cranial Nerve Disorders
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Disc Problems
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Pituitary Tumors
- Spinal Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vascular Malformations
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cervical Disc Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Microvascular Decompression (MVD)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Thoracic Discectomy
- Transsphenoidal Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Brian A. Iuliano, MD
- Fellowship, Clinical and Research in Surgical Neurology - National Institute of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Neurosurgical Research - Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Neurological Surgery, Rochester, MN
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Brian A. Iuliano, MD
615 Lilly Road
OLYMPIA, WA 98506
413 Lilly Road N.E.
Olympia, WA 98506
Profile last updated: May 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.