Meet Dr. Christine Hammer, MD
Dr. Hammer is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
She specializes in adult spinal neurosurgery, treating degenerative spine conditions, spinal tumors, and spinal deformities.
Dr. Hammer at a Glance
- Dr. Hammer uses a wide range of procedures to help treat pain at the source, ranging from spinal cord stimulator implantation to surgery.
- She keeps in mind each patient's unique needs, goals, and medical history when developing a treatment plan.
Connect with Dr. Hammer and learn more about your options for relief.
Dr. Hammer is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christine Hammer, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianopolis, IN
- Acute Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Nerve Blocks
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Christine Hammer, MD
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Counsel of State of Neurological Societies
Office Information for Dr. Christine Hammer, MD
Franciscan Neurosurgery Associates at St. Joseph
1608 South J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
11511 Canterwood Boulevard N.W.
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Profile last updated: September 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.