Meet Dr. Daniel Laich, DO
Dr. Laich is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
He offers a wide range of advanced, non-surgical and surgical treatments, effectively caring for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Laich at a Glance
- Dr. Laich values the patient experience; he is known for providing compassionate and personalized care.
- Committed to staying at the forefront of innovation and minimally invasive techniques, he was the first American surgeon to be trained to perform TESSYS (transforaminal endoscopic surgical system), which is a minimally invasive procedure that treats herniated discs.
If you need quality spine care, discuss your options with Dr. Laich.
Dr. T. Laich is a member of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
How Dr. Daniel Laich, DO Can Help You
- Fellowship, Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical Degree, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Acute Pain
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Daniel Laich, DO
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Laich, DO
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Laich, DO
5115 N. Francisco Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
- 1200 South York Road Suite 4240 Elmhurst, IL 60126 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.