The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Daniel A. Wecht, MD, MSc, FACS
Dr. Wecht is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
In addition to leading an active spine and general neurosurgery practice, he specializes in the treatment of brain tumors and cerebrovascular diseases, such as stroke, aneurysms, and vascular malformations.
Dr. Wecht at a Glance
- Dr. Wecht has been a faculty member at Yale University, University of New Mexico, and Allegheny University of Health Sciences.
- He has authored several articles and publications and is an active participant in multiple medical societies.
Dr. Wecht is determined to deliver advanced spine care that meets your needs.
Dr. Wecht is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel A. Wecht, MD, MSc, FACS Can Help You
- Fellowship - Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Daniel A. Wecht, MD, MSc, FACS
Dr. Wecht is helpful and clearly appears to want to take the most effective/conservative approach to addressing my issues.— UPMC Patient
Dr.Wecht is a all around great Dr. and nice guy..His staff is extremely nice and helpful..Would highly recommend Dr.Wecht.— UPMC Patient
Experience was very good, very pleased with this provider's care.— UPMC Patient
Dr. Wecht is a true and very knowledgeable professional. This was not my first visit to his office. I'd seen him before for other neurological issues. But always, he addressed them with the utmost concern, professionalism, competency, and desire to help. UPMC's hiring physicians like him is why I stay with UPMC. Thank you for having him onboard.— UPMC Patient
Accolades for Dr. Daniel A. Wecht, MD, MSc, FACS
- AANS/CNS Joint Section on Cerebrovascular Surgery
- AANS/CNS Joint Section on Trauma
- Allegheny County Medical Society
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgery Associate Fellow
- American Medical Association
- American Heart Association-Stroke Council
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Daniel A. Wecht, MD, MSc, FACS
200 Lothrop Street
PITTSBURGH, PA 15213
500 Hospital Drive
2nd Floor, Suite 6
McKeesport, PA 15132
1300 Oxford Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102
200 Delafield Raod
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
5200 Centre Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
1907 Lebanon Church Road
West Mifflin, PA 15122
1600 Coraopolis Heights Road
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.