Meet Dr. Eric L. Zager, MD
Dr. Zager is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He has deep expertise in spinal surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, microvascular surgery, and cerebrovascular surgery.
Dr. Zager at a Glance
- Dr. Zager can help you find relief if you experience pain from degenerative disc disease, radiculopathy, myelopathy, and more.
- He was recognized by America’s Top Doctors (2012-2014) and Philadelphia Magazine’s annual “Top Docs” issue (2010-2017).
Talk to Dr. Zager about solutions for your back or neck pain.
Dr. Zager is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Eric L. Zager, MD Can Help You
- MD – Stanford University
- Residency – New York- Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship – Toronto Hospital
- Fellowship – Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Tumors
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Eric L. Zager, MD
Accolades for Dr. Eric L. Zager, MD
- Neurosurgical Professor in Academic Excellence
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve Education and Nominating Committees
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve
- Brain Attack Coalition
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Council of State Neurosurgical Societies: Medico-legal Committee, Young Physicians Committee, Pennsylvania Delegate
- International Society for Neuroemergencies
- International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society
- Joint Section on Cerebrovascular Surgery (AANS/CNS)
- Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves (AANS/CNS)
- Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care (AANS/CNS)
- National Task Force for Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society
- Stroke Council, American Heart Association
- United Brachial Plexus Network – Medical Resource Directory
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- America's Top Doctors 2010, 2012-2014
- Best Doctors in America 2003-2018
- "Philadelphia" Magazine's Top Docs 2002, 2010-2017
Office Information for Dr. Eric L. Zager, MD
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.