Meet Dr. George Cybulski, MD
Dr. Cybulski is board-certified neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the spine, brain tumors, and spinal cord injuries.
Dr. Cybulski at a Glance
- Dr. Cybulski is a neurosurgical consultant to the Chicago Cubs and the Chicago Bears sports teams.
- He is an associate professor in the Department of Neurological Surgery at Northwestern.
Join Dr. Cybulski for advanced spinal care.
Dr. Cybulski is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. George Cybulski, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Disc Disorder
- Pituitary Tumors
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Trauma
- Sports Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. George Cybulski, MD
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. George Cybulski, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 12, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.