The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jeremy L. Fogelson, MD
Jeremy L. Fogelson, M.D., is a board-certified neurosurgeon who is fellowship-trained in complex spinal deformity surgery for both adults and children with the Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
He specializes in surgical and non-operative management for congenital, adolescent, and adult acquired spinal deformities, as well as revision spinal surgery including failed spinal fusions.
Dr. Fogelson at a Glance
- Dr. Fogelson will use less invasive or minimally invasive strategies when appropriate. He also treats degenerative spine conditions in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
- His primary focus is caring for patients. Additionally, he is an educator for both residents and complex spine fellows, and active researcher focusing on clinical outcomes in spine surgery.
- His clinical work includes treatment for many conditions including scoliosis in adults and children, as well as, complex degenerative spine disorders.
- He uses minimally invasive treatment of degenerative spinal conditions whenever possible.
Dr. Fogelson is dedicated to helping you find lasting pain relief.
Dr. Fogelson is a member of Mayo Clinic Spine Center
With every patient, my thought process and analysis is guided by Mayo's primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." As a fellowship trained and experienced spinal deformity neurosurgeon, I intensely focus my care on pediatric and adult scoliosis and spinal deformity.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeremy L. Fogelson, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 16 Years
- Fellow, Orthopaedic Spinal Deformity Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine
- Resident, Neurosurgery, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Medical School, University of Minnesota
- Bachelors of Science, Bemidji State University
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Failed Spinal Fusion
- Flat Back Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Jeremy L. Fogelson, MD
- Member, AANS / CNS / Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- Member, Lumbar Spine Research Society
- Member, Trauma Performance Improvement Group
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- Neurological Surgery, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- 2011 Top Ten Abstract, AOSpine North American Annual Fellows Forum
- 2011 Resident Teaching Award, Mayo Clinic
- 2010 First Place, Resident Presentation, Minnesota Neurosurgical Society
- 2009 Champion, SANS Resident Challenge, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- 2004 Graduated AOA, University of Minnesota
Office Information for Dr. Jeremy L. Fogelson, MD
Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
200 First St SW
Mayo Building W15
Rochester, MN 55905
Monday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Tuesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Thursday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 29, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.