Meet Dr. Joshua M. Rosenow, MD
Dr. Rosenow is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of chronic pain, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, tremor, and dystonia.
Dr. Rosenow at a Glance
- Dr. Rosenow is the Director of Functional Neurosurgery, and is an associate professor at Northwestern University.
- He expertly treats a range of chronic pain, neurological, and movement disorders.
Join Dr. Rosenow for advanced care.
Dr. Rosenow is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua M. Rosenow, MD Can Help You
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Parkinson's disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Cortical Stimulation
- Deep brain stimulation
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Intrathecal Pain (Pump) Therapy
- Movement Disorders Surgery
- Occipital Nerve Stimulation
- Pain Management
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Restorative Neurosurgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Joshua M. Rosenow, MD
- Fellowship, Stereotactic, Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery, including Epilepsy Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Ronald Tasker Award for pain research by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member of the Board of Directors of the North American Neuromodulation Society
- Fellow - American College of Surgeons
- Fellow - American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Joshua M. Rosenow, MD
675 North St. Clair
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.