The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kojo Hamilton, MD
Dr. Hamilton is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
He specializes in scoliosis, adult and pediatric spinal deformity, and spinal trauma.
Dr. Hamilton at a Glance
- Dr. Hamilton teaches highly advanced techniques for treating scoliosis and adult spinal deformity and was named one of Pittsburgh’s Best Doctors in Pittsburgh Magazine (2016).
- He received subspecialty training in complex spine, spinal deformity, scoliosis and spine surgical oncology, with a combined neurosurgical and orthopedic fellowship, at the University of Virginia.
Discuss your options for high quality spine care with Dr. Hamilton.
Dr. Hamilton is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kojo Hamilton, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Complex Spine - University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Residency - University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fellowship, Brain and Spine - Auckland City Hospital
- Medical Degree - University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Balance Disorders
- Basilar Invagination
- Brain Tumors
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Vascular Malformations
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- CT-Guided Surgery
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone (DREZ)
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Endoscopic Sympathectomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Pumps
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Oncology
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Kojo Hamilton, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- AANS/CNS Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- AANS/CNS Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care
- AOSpine North America
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- 2016 - Pittsburgh’s Best Doctors, Pittsburgh Magazine
Office Information for Dr. Kojo Hamilton, MD
UPMC Mercy Professional Building
1350 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.