The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Mahesh B Shenai, MD
Dr. Shenai is a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute. He specializes in the surgical treatment of movement disorders and has a clinical interest in treating spine conditions.
He serves as the director for Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery at the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
Dr. Shenai at a Glance
- Dr. Shenai has a special interest in utilizing new surgical technologies for spine care, such as computer-aided surgical navigation for complex spine instrumentation.
- Before joining Inova, he served as a clinical instructor in neurosurgery at University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Discuss your condition with Dr. Shenai.
Dr. Shenai is a member of The Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mahesh B Shenai, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Residency, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Medical School, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Brain Tumor Resection
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Tumor Biopsy
Office Information for Dr. Mahesh B Shenai, MD
Inova Center for Personalized Health (ICPH)
8081 Innovation Park Dr
Fairfax, VA 22031
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: April 23, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.