Meet Dr. Michael J. Calhoun, MD
Dr. Calhoun is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. He specializes in surgery of the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nerves.
He offers complete care of the lumbar and cervical spine with an array of treatment options.
Dr. Calhoun at a Glance
- He implements the latest minimally invasive techniques and is experienced utilizing micro endoscopic discectomy (MED) system.
- Dr. Calhoun is dedicated to his patients and the communities they live in. He volunteers his time to educate the community on diseases and treatments.
Join Dr. Calhoun and the team at Arkansas Surgical Hospital for advanced spine care.
Dr. Calhoun is a member of Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael J. Calhoun, MD Can Help You
- M.D., University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Accident and Injury Care
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Post Surgery Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back Pain
Accolades for Dr. Michael J. Calhoun, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Pulaski County Medical Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael J. Calhoun, MD
J. Michael Calhoun, M.D.
4020 Richards Road
North Little Rock, AR 72117
5201 Northshore Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Profile last updated: June 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.