The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael S. Yoon, MD
Dr. Yoon is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
His areas of interest include degenerative spinal conditions, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, cerebral aneurysms, carpal tunnel, movement disorders, spinal cord stimulation, sports medicine, and brain trauma.
Dr. Yoon at a Glance
- Dr. Yoon completed a 6 month fellowship in stereotactic and functional neurosurgery during his residency.
- He has expertise in intracerebral aneurysm clipping, carpal tunnel release, and spinal cord stimulator implantation.
Dr. Yoon is available to meet you with advanced spine care.
Dr. Yoon is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael S. Yoon, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Michael S. Yoon, MD
“At every step of the way, from the neurologist’s office to the ETC to my operation and inpatient stay, I was treated with compassion and empathy. I always felt I had chosen the right place for my care.”— Melissa
“When I woke up [from surgery], I got out of bed and used the walker right away, and walked up and down the floor three times. A nurse asked why I was crying – I told her it was happy tears. I had instant relief from the unbearable pain that had gone up and down my legs, my whole back. I have since told three people who are having similar pain to have the surgery – you don’t have to live like that. Get relief now!”— Edwin
“After spinal surgery, I was able to do what I’ve wanted to do for 30 years – hike in the Himalayas!”— Linda
Accolades for Dr. Michael S. Yoon, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael S. Yoon, MD
Neurosurgical Associates of Abington
1200 Old York Road
Abington, PA 19001
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Many Insurance Plans Accepted; Call to Verify
Profile last updated: May 20, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.