Meet Dr. Neil R. Malhotra, MD
Dr. Malhotra is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He provides expertise in the care of spine and brain disorders, helping patients recover a high quality of life.
Dr. Malhotra at a Glance
- Dr. Malhotra is particularly interested in spinal column reconstruction, cervical and lumbar disc herniation, and spondylolisthesis.
- He is considered a leader in endoscopic and exoscopic spinal fusion surgery.
For outstanding spine care, visit Dr. Malhotra and discuss your treatment options.
Dr. Malhotra is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in Philadelphia, PA
How Dr. Neil R. Malhotra, MD Can Help You
- MD – University of Virginia
- Residency – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Neil R. Malhotra, MD
Dr. Malhotra was very attentive to my needs and concerns. This is my third consultation, Dr. Malhotra set my mind at ease. Moving forward, I feel I made the wise decision meeting with the doctor
Accolades for Dr. Neil R. Malhotra, MD
- Co-Director, Transnational Spine Research Lab
- Director, Neurosurgery Quality Improvement Initiative
- Vice Chairman for Operations, Department of Neurosurgery
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- AO Spine Educational Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society
- Section for the Spine and Peripheral Nerves, American Association of Neurological Surgeons/Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Section on History of Neurological Surgery, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Neil R. Malhotra, MD
Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania 3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19104 Driving Directions
Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Visit Dr. Malhotra's Profile on The Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
- Penn Neuroscience Center 3400 Civic Center Boulevard Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine South Pavilion, Second Floor Philadelphia, PA 19104 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.