The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Ondrej Choutka, MD
Dr. Choutka is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
He provides outstanding surgical care for a wide array of spinal disorders.
Dr. Choutka at a Glance
- Dr. Choutka is experienced conducting minimally invasive removals of spinal cord tumors, vertebrectomy and spinal reconstruction after trauma or tumor removal, and removal of peripheral nerve tumors.
- He enjoys working closely with patients, setting goals and providing compassionate care.
Discover the advantage of receiving care from Dr. Choutka.
Dr. Choutka is a member of Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
My reward in neurosurgery is being on the journey with my patient, getting to know them as a person and watching them walk out the door happy and better.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ondrej Choutka, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship - Christ Hospital, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Residency - University of Cincinnati - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Medical School - The University of Oxford Medical School - Oxford, UK
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pituitary Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Upper Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Tumor Resection
- Vascular Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ondrej Choutka, MD
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery with advanced training in Cerebrovascular - University of Cincinnati - Cincinnati, OH
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ondrej Choutka, MD
1055 North Curtis Road
Boise, ID 83706
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Call to Verify
1072 N. Liberty
Suite 303, Mulvaney Building
Boise, ID 83706
Profile last updated: September 24, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.