Meet Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
Dr. Marcotte is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise focuses on spine surgery, ranging from spinal deformity surgery to endoscopic herniated disc surgery.
Dr. Marcotte at a Glance
- Dr. Marcotte strives to expertly diagnose and treat painful neck and back conditions.
- He has been recognized among the Best Doctors in America (2018) and in Philadelphia Magazine’s “Top Docs” issue (2002).
Talk to Dr. Marcotte about your spine condition.
Dr. Marcotte is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD Can Help You
- MD – University of Ottawa
- Residency – Ottawa Teaching Hospitals
- Fellowship – Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Brain Tumors
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Spinal Tumors
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
Accolades for Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennslyvania
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeons, Ontario, Canada
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Join Section Spine & Peripheral Nerve
- Fellow, College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society
- Ontario Medical Association/Canadian Medical Assoc.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Best Doctors in America 2003-2018
- Philadelphia Magazine's May 2002 Top Docs issue
Office Information for Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
Penn Neurosurgery Pennsylvania Hospital
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Visit Dr. Marcotte's Profile on The Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
- Penn Neuroscience Center 3400 Civic Center Boulevard Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine South Pavilion, 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19104 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.