Meet Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
Dr. Marcotte is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise focuses on spine surgery, ranging from spinal deformity surgery to endoscopic herniated disc surgery.
Dr. Marcotte at a Glance
- Dr. Marcotte strives to expertly diagnose and treat painful neck and back conditions.
- He has been recognized among the Best Doctors in America (2018) and in Philadelphia Magazine’s “Top Docs” issue (2002).
Talk to Dr. Marcotte about your spine condition.
Dr. Marcotte is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship - Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona
- Residency - Ottawa Teaching Hospitals, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Medical School - University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spine Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
I feel that Dr Marcotte changed my life by removing the almost unbearable pain that I'd been suffering with.—
Dr. Marcotte I found to be thorough professional and then took the time to explain and answer all questions. Very Impressed.—
Accolades for Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennslyvania
- Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, National
- American College of Surgeons, National
- American Medical Association, National
- College of Physicians & Surgeons, Ontario, Canada , National
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Join Section Spine & Peripheral Nerve, National
- Fellow, College of Physicians of Philadelphia, Local
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, National
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society, Local
- Ontario Medical Association/Canadian Medical Assoc., National
- Neurological Surgery
- Best Doctors in America 2003-2018
- Philadelphia Magazine's May 2002 Top Docs issue
Office Information for Dr. Paul J. Marcotte, MD
Penn Neurosurgery Pennsylvania Hospital
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
3400 Civic Center Boulevard
Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine South Pavilion, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.