The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Scott A. Meyer, MD
Dr. Meyer is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists.
He specializes in degenerative spine disease, minimally invasive spine surgery, cervical disc replacement, adult spinal deformity, spinal tumors, and spinal and cranial trauma.
Dr. Meyer at a Glance
- Dr. Meyer strives to increase your function and improve your quality of life by evaluating your spine condition and providing innovative treatments.
- He is the Director of Spinal Neurosurgery for the Atlantic Neuroscience Institute and Acting Chairman and a member of the Spine Technology Committee at Atlantic Health System.
For premium spine care, join Dr. Meyer.
Dr. Meyer is a member of Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott A. Meyer, MD Can Help You
- MD, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Laminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Thoracic Laminectomy
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Scott A. Meyer, MD
I met with Dr. Meyer, and I must say he had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. He really helped me and my family. He was very sympathetic and really got to the matter of the problem. It ended up where I had a tumor that needed to be removed. Within no time, he scheduled the appointment for me at the hospital, really explained what was going to happen and what the outcome would be. He did an incredible job with the surgery and the follow up. Thanks to Dr. Meyer, I can say I am alive and well today, doing everything a regular person can do. He is the best neurosurgeon ever, and I would send my entire family to him anytime. It is because of his excellence as a doctor that I am here today. It is too bad we don't have more doctors like Dr. Meyer.— Robin M.
I met Dr. Scott Meyer in 2001. I had a ruptured brain aneurysm. He saved my life. I had just turned 40 ... he was the same age as me! I will never forget him. His bedside manner was amazing! I appreciated his honesty and his candor. He also had the best sense of humor!! He made me laugh ... he is a "doctor" in the purest sense of the word.— Kathy W.
I want to thank Dr. Meyer for giving me my life back. I am so thankful for my health. Dr. Meyer was instrumental in the diagnosis and treatment of my degenerative disc disease. I was faced with a lot in a short amount of time. He provided great comfort and walked me through every decision that had to be made. He made me feel at ease. He explained everything, and I appreciate his knowledge and training in the new techniques and technology that allowed me to go home to my little girl. She means the world to me.— Joe C.
Accolades for Dr. Scott A. Meyer, MD
- Fellowship-trained, Complex and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Director of Spinal Neurosurgery - Atlantic Neuroscience Institute
- Director of Spinal Deformity - Atlantic Neurosurgical Specialists
- Secretary, New Jersey Neurosurgical Society
- Executive Board Member, New Jersey Spine Society
- Spine Section Liaison, The AANS/CNS Washington Committee
- Publisher of numerous journals and textbooks
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- AANS/CNS Reimbursement and Coding Committee
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Scott A. Meyer, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.