Meet Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
Dr. Shepard is a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Temple Health.
He is the Director of Neurosurgical Oncology at Temple University Hospital, and he specializes in treating brain tumors, pituitary tumors, and spinal cord tumors.
Dr. Shepard at a Glance
- Dr. Shepard is an Associate Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and has written chapters in multiple medical textbooks.
- His clinical and research interests include neurosurgical oncology, brain tumors, gamma knife radiosurgery, neuro-oncology, and neurosurgical critical care.
Dr. Shepard is determined to help each patient enjoy a healthy life.
Dr. Shepard is a member of Temple Health.
How Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York, NY
- Residency, University of California, San Fransico, CA
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
Accolades for Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
- Associate Professor, Clinical Neurosurgery, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Director, Neurosurgical Oncology, Temple University Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Neuro Oncology
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
Temple University Hospital
3509 N. Broad Street
Boyer Pavillion, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Visit Dr. Shepard's Profile on the Temple Health Website
Visit the Temple Health Website
Like Temple Health on Facebook
- Temple Neurosciences Center At Jeanes Campus 7500 Central Avenue Physicians' Office Building - Ste 210 Philadelphia, PA 19111 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.