The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
Dr. Shepard is a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Temple Health.
He is the Director of Neurosurgical Oncology at Temple University Hospital, and he specializes in treating brain tumors, pituitary tumors, and spinal cord tumors.
Dr. Shepard at a Glance
- Dr. Shepard is an Associate Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and has written chapters in multiple medical textbooks.
- His clinical and research interests include neurosurgical oncology, brain tumors, gamma knife radiosurgery, neuro-oncology, and neurosurgical critical care.
Dr. Shepard is determined to help each patient enjoy a healthy life.
Dr. Shepard is a member of Temple Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York, NY
- Residency, University of California, San Fransico, CA
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
I can not say enough about Dr. Shepard. Excellent friendly helpful clean love them all first place I've visit where they were friendly and clear about all helpful. Great group of people. Wish everyone was this great. Thank you.—
Competent, thorough, brilliant and good sense of humor.—
Accolades for Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
- Associate Professor, Clinical Neurosurgery, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Director, Neurosurgical Oncology, Temple University Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Neuro Oncology
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Scott R. Shepard, MD
Temple University Hospital
3509 N. Broad Street
Boyer Pavillion, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Most Insurances Accepted
7604 Central Avenue
Friends Hall, Suite 101
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Profile last updated: July 22, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.