The following is a
Meet Dr. Sheila Smitherman, MD
Dr. Smitherman is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery.
She expertly treats spinal disorders, such as disc herniations, spondylolisthesis, fractures, and tumors.
Dr. Smitherman at a Glance
- Dr. Smitherman has experience and a special interest in treating patients with tumors of the spine and brain.
- She has been published in peer-reviewed publications covering spinal tumors, intraoperative spinal neuronavigation, and brain tumors. She lectures on a wide range of topics in neurosurgery including spinal tumors, degenerative disorders of the spine, spinal trauma, and brain tumors.
Dr. Smitherman offers advanced treatments that can help you return to a high quality of life.
Dr. Smitherman is a member of Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
The greatest thing we can do for our patients is to give: give them our attention, our compassion, and our expertise.
How Dr. Sheila Smitherman, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Sheila Smitherman, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society for Neuro-oncology
- Washington State Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Sheila Smitherman, MD
615 Lilly Road
OLYMPIA, WA 98506
Visit Dr. Sheila Smitherman's Profile on the Providence Medical Group Website
- St. Peter Hospital 413 Lilly Road N.E. Olympia, WA 98506 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.