The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Vincent J. Miele, MD
Dr. Miele is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
He cares for patients who have a wide range of spinal disorders, such as degeneration, deformity, trauma, and tumors.
Dr. Miele at a Glance
- His areas of expertise include minimally invasive spine surgery and the newer motion preservation technologies.
- Dr. Miele has a strong background in cranial neurosurgery and treats peripheral nerve conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome. He is also experienced treating sports-related head and spine injuries.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Miele.
Dr. Miele is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vincent J. Miele, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Residency - West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Medical School - West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Balance Disorders
- Basilar Invagination
- Brain Tumors
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Vascular Malformations
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- CT-Guided Surgery
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone (DREZ)
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Endoscopic Sympathectomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Pumps
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Oncology
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. Vincent J. Miele, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Vincent J. Miele, MD
200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.