Meet Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of conditions affecting the brain and spine.
Dr. Smith at a Glance
- Dr. Smith is an assistant professor in the the department of neurological surgery at Northwestern University.
- He participated in fellowships that focused on advanced deformity and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Smith helps restore patients to active and healthy lifestyles.
Dr. Smith is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD Can Help You
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Spine Oncology
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
- Fellowship, Advanced Deformity/Minimally Invasive Surgery - Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Office Information for Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.