Meet Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in the surgical treatment of conditions affecting the brain and spine.
Dr. Smith at a Glance
- Dr. Smith is an assistant professor in the the department of neurological surgery at Northwestern University.
- He participated in fellowships that focused on advanced deformity and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Smith helps restore patients to active and healthy lifestyles.
Dr. Smith is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in CHICAGO, IL
How Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD Can Help You
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Spinal Conditions
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain Tumors
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Oncology
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
Accolades for Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
- Fellowship, Advanced Deformity/Minimally Invasive Surgery - Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Office Information for Dr. Zachary A. Smith, MD
259 E. Erie Street Floor 13 CHICAGO, IL 60611 Driving Directions
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Zachary Smith's Profile on the Northwestern Spine Center Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.