Meet Dr. Zarina S. Ali, MD
Dr. Ali is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
She provides expert care for patients with tumors, trauma, or compression of the spine, brain, or nerves.
Dr. Ali at a Glance
- Dr. Ali has particular expertise in the treatment of spinal disc herniations, among other neurosurgical conditions.
- She is a trained specialist in the use of gamma knife radiosurgery.
For outstanding back and neck care, visit Dr. Ali.
Dr. Ali is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Zarina S. Ali, MD Can Help You
- Residency - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School - University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Gamma Knife
- Peripheral Nerve Biopsy
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Sural Nerve Biopsy
Accolades for Dr. Zarina S. Ali, MD
- Associate Professor
- American Association of Neurological Surgeon, National
- American Medical Association, National
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve, National
- Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, National
- Pennsylvania Medical Society, Local
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society, Local
- Women in Neurosurgery, National
- Penn Faculty Pathways Program, Local
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania FOCUS on Health and Leadership for Women, Local
Office Information for Dr. Zarina S. Ali, MD
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.