Meet Dr. Zarina Ali, MD
Dr. Ali is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
She provides expert care for patients with tumors, trauma, or compression of the spine, brain, or nerves.
Dr. Ali at a Glance
- Dr. Ali has particular expertise in the treatment of spinal disc herniations, among other neurosurgical conditions.
- She is a trained specialist in the use of gamma knife radiosurgery.
For outstanding back and neck care, visit Dr. Ali.
Dr. Ali is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in Philadelphia, PA
How Dr. Zarina Ali, MD Can Help You
- MD – University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency – Neurosurgery, Hospital of of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship – Nerve Surgery, Hospital of of the University of Pennsylvania
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Nerve Testing
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Zarina Ali, MD
- Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- American Association of Neurological Surgeon
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Peripheral Nerve
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society
- Women in Neurosurgery
- Penn Faculty Pathways Program
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania FOCUS on Health and Leadership for Women
Office Information for Dr. Zarina Ali, MD
Pennsylvania Hospital 235 South 8th Street Washington Square West Building Philadelphia, PA 19106 Driving Directions
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Visit Dr. Ali's Profile on the Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.