Meet Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Mulford
Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Mulford is a board certified nurse practitioner in Towson, Maryland who specializes in spine and upper extremity problems and osteoporosis. Also being board certified in orthopedics, Kathy has over 17 years experience as a nurse practitioner with 13 years experience in orthopedics.
Kathy Mulford is part of the team that makes up Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
Directions to our primary location in
How Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Mulford Can Help You
- Nurse Practitioner
- Back Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Conditions
- Wrist Pain
- CT Scan
- DXA Scan
- Laboratory Tests
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Osteoporosis Medications
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Mulford
- MS, Major: Clinical Nurse Specialist-Medical/Surgical Nursing; Minor: Staff Development Education, University of Maryland Graduate School.
- CRNP from Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- North American Spine Society
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Orthopedic Nurses Certification Board
- Certified, Basic Life Support, CPR
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.