Meet Kathy Mulford, RN, MS, CRNP
Mary Kathryn (Kathy) Mulford is a board-certified nurse practitioner with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
She specializes in spine and upper extremity conditions.
Mary Kathryn Mulford at a Glance
- She has 2 decades of experience as a nurse practitioner.
- She has an additional board certification in orthopedics.
Talk to Mary Kathryn Mulford about your pain today.
Mary Kathryn Mulford is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Kathy Mulford, RN, MS, CRNP Can Help You
- Nurse Practitioner
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Wrist / Hand Pain
- CT Scan
- DXA Scan
- Diagnostic Testing
- Laboratory Services
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Medications
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Kathy Mulford, RN, MS, CRNP
- MS, Major: Clinical Nurse Specialist-Medical/Surgical Nursing; Minor: Staff Development Education, University of Maryland Graduate School.
- CRNP from Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- North American Spine Society
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Orthopedic Nurses Certification Board
- Certified, Basic Life Support, CPR
Office Information for Kathy Mulford, RN, MS, CRNP
8322 Bellona Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Bel Air, MD 21015
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.