The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Amrit Khalsa, MD
Dr. Khalsa is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
He specializes in spine surgery and provides care for patients with a range of back and neck conditions.
Dr. Khalsa at a Glance
- Dr. Khalsa has particular expertise in artificial disc replacement surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and complex spinal reconstructions or revisions.
- He serves as the Co-Director of the Spine Surgery Fellowship at Penn Medicine and as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Connect with Dr. Khalsa to learn more about how he can help with your spine pain.
Dr. Khalsa is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amrit Khalsa, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- BA – Johns Hopkins University
- MD – Tulane University School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Fellowship – Complex Spine Surgery, Scripps Green Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Amrit Khalsa, MD
- Co-Director, Spine Surgery Fellowship
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Society of Lateral Access Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Amrit Khalsa, MD
Penn Medicine University City
3737 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Most Insurances Accepted
250 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Profile last updated: December 12, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.