Meet Dr. Babak Lami, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Lami is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Illinois Spine Institute.
He specializes in surgical and non-surgical spine care for adult and pediatric patients.
Dr. Lami at a Glance
- Dr. Lami offers cutting-edge procedures — such as minimally invasive spine surgery — to treat complex conditions and help you return to everyday activity.
- He provides comprehensive care, and coordinates with a multidisciplinary team, to ensure you receive an outstanding patient experience.
Join Dr. Lami for high-quality care.
Dr. Lami is a member of Illinois Spine Institute.
Providing tertiary level care at a community setting.
How Dr. Babak Lami, MD, FAAOS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering: University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1987-1991
- Doctor of Medicine: The Chicago Medical School, 1993-1997
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Illinois-Chicago, 1997-2002
- Fellowship: Leatherman Spine Fellowship, University of Louisville
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Brain Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Accident and Injury Care
Accolades for Dr. Babak Lami, MD, FAAOS
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Certified, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Babak Lami, MD, FAAOS
500 W. Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- 360 Station Drive - Suite 200 Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.