Meet Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
Dr. Saifi is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise includes pediatric and adult spinal deformity (such as scoliosis and kyphosis), cervical disc replacement, spinal tumors, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Saifi at a Glance
- Dr. Saifi customizes treatment plans so you receive the care that best suits your condition and goals.
- He is the director of clinical spine research as well as an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery.
Visit Dr. Saifi to discuss your options for pain relief.
Dr. Saifi is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Comron Saifi, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency - New York Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York
- Medical School - Columbia University, New York, New York
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Herniated Disc Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Back Surgery
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Discectomy
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
- Director of Clinical Spine Research
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, National
- AO Spine North America, International
- Lumbar Spine Research Society, International
- North American Spine Society, International
- Orthopedic Research Society, International
- Vertera Inc., National
Office Information for Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.