Meet Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
Dr. Saifi is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise includes pediatric and adult spinal deformity (such as scoliosis and kyphosis), cervical disc replacement, spinal tumors, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Saifi at a Glance
- Dr. Saifi customizes treatment plans so you receive the care that best suits your condition and goals.
- He is the director of clinical spine research as well as an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery.
Visit Dr. Saifi to discuss your options for pain relief.
Dr. Saifi is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Comron Saifi, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- MD – Columbia University
- Residency – New York Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship – Rush University Medical Center
- Brain Tumors
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
- Director of Clinical Spine Research
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- AO Spine North America
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopedic Research Society
- Vertera Inc., National
Office Information for Dr. Comron Saifi, MD
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Visit Dr. Saifi's Profile on The Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
- Penn Medicine Rittenhouse 1800 Lombard Street First Floor Philadelphia, PA 19146 Driving Directions
- Penn Medicine Bucks County 777 Township Line Road Yardley, PA 19067 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.