The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Dean E. Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with El Paso Spine Center.
He diagnoses and treats back and neck disorders using a variety of individualized treatments, which range from pain management and therapy to surgery. He takes the time to carefully talk through diagnoses and treatment options with his patients, answering questions with compassion and clarity.
Dr. Smith at a Glance
- Dr. Smith and his team have performed thousands of spine surgeries, including many scoliosis and reconstructive surgeries for patients in Southern Arizona, Southern New Mexico, and West Texas.
- When he performs minimally invasive spine surgery, he applies decades of experience and deep expertise with the goal of reducing recovery time and maximizing effectiveness.
Visit Dr. Smith to learn about what's possible for you.
Dr. Smith is a member of El Paso Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dean E. Smith, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Pediatric Spinal Disorders
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Dean E. Smith, MD
- Spine fellowships - The County of Los Angeles, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, California, and Southwestern Orthopedic Medical Center,Ventura, California
- Chief of Spinal Surgery for The El Paso Orthopedic Surgery Group - June 1993 to January 2006
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Dean E. Smith, MD
10400 Vista Del Sol Drive
El Paso, TX 79228
Monday: 8:00 - 3:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 3:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 3:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 3:00
Friday: 8:00 - 3:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 11, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.