Meet Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos, MD
Dr. Sofianos is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Memorial Spine.
He provides spine care with a wide range of treatments, including the latest minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Sofianos at a Glance
- Dr. Sofianos is experienced in motion preservation procedures and deformity correction surgeries.
- He treats a vast array of musculoskeletal conditions, applying sophisticated techniques and cutting-edge technology.
Talk with Dr. Sofianos about your spine condition.
Dr. Sofianos is a member of Memorial Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Pediatric Spinal Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- The Aging Spine
- Vertebral subluxation
- ALIF (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
Accolades for Dr. Dmitri A. Sofianos, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - UCLA & University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- North American Spine Society
- AO Spine
Profile last updated: November 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.