Meet Dr. Dmitri Sofianos, MD
Dr. Sofianos is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Memorial Spine.
He provides spine care with a wide range of treatments, including the latest minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Sofianos at a Glance
- Dr. Sofianos is experienced in motion preservation procedures and deformity correction surgeries.
- He treats a vast array of musculoskeletal conditions, applying sophisticated techniques and cutting-edge technology.
Talk with Dr. Sofianos about your spine condition.
Dr. Sofianos is a member of Memorial Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dmitri Sofianos, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Pediatric Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- The Aging Spine
- Vertebral subluxation
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy/Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Cervical
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lower Back Surgery
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
Accolades for Dr. Dmitri Sofianos, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - UCLA & University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- North American Spine Society
- AO Spine
Profile last updated: November 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.