The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Guy A. Lee, MD
Dr. Lee is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
He specializes in spine surgery, helping patients overcome conditions ranging from degenerative disc disease to spinal stenosis.
Dr. Lee at a Glance
- Dr. Lee received several honors and awards during his residency.
- He completed his fellowship with a concentration on reconstructive spine surgery.
You can make an appointment with Dr. Lee and the team at Abington - Jefferson Health today.
Dr. Lee is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Guy A. Lee, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Guy A. Lee, MD
- Co-Director, Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Maryland Reconstructive Spinal Center - Towson, MD
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Guy A. Lee, MD
Rothman Institute - Willow Grove
2400 Maryland Avenue
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Many Insurance Plans Accepted; Call to Verify
Profile last updated: March 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.