Meet Dr. Ira Fedder, MD
Dr. Fedder is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
His specialties include caring for spine conditions and general orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Fedder at a Glance
- Dr. Fedder takes the time to carefully explain the conditions and treatment options to each patient he sees.
- He offers a wide range of spine treatments, from traditional discectomies to fusions to minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Fedder is available to help you return to a high quality of life.
Dr. Fedder is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ira Fedder, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ira Fedder, MD
- Orthopaedic residency - University of Maryland
- Fellowship Scoliosis and Spine Surgery-- St Joseph Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ira Fedder, MD
O'Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.