Meet Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
Dr. Spivak is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Spine Center.
He is the director of a multidisciplinary practice dedicated to the comprehensive evaluation and treatment of spinal disorders.
Dr. Spivak at a Glance
- He specializes in the surgical treatment of cervical and lumbar spinal disorders, including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and scoliosis.
- He has deep expertise performing spinal fusion, artificial disc replacement, and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Spivak.
How Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
- Spine Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- North American Traveling fellowship of the American Orthopaedic Association, 1995
- Russell Hibbs Award of the Scoliosis Research Society, 1995
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1995
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
301 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.