The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
Dr. Spivak is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Spine Center.
He is the director of a multidisciplinary practice dedicated to the comprehensive evaluation and treatment of spinal disorders.
Dr. Spivak at a Glance
- He specializes in the surgical treatment of cervical and lumbar spinal disorders, including herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and scoliosis.
- He has deep expertise performing spinal fusion, artificial disc replacement, and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Spivak.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
- Spine Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- North American Traveling fellowship of the American Orthopaedic Association, 1995
- Russell Hibbs Award of the Scoliosis Research Society, 1995
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1995
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey M. Spivak, MD
301 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.