Meet Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
Dr. Butler is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Spine Consultants, LLC.
He provides outstanding care for patients who have painful spine conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, osteoporotic compression fractures, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, sciatica pain, and more.
Dr. Butler at a Glance
- He offers expertise in adult revision and reconstructive surgery, as well as other state-of-the-art surgical spine techniques.
- He handles occupational injury/workers' compensation cases and performs Independent Medical Exams.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Butler.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes Medical Center - Chicago, IL
- Expert Witness, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2000
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Certified AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 6th Edition, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
Profile last updated: July 19, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.