Meet Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
Dr. Butler is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Spine Consultants, LLC.
He provides outstanding care for patients who have painful spine conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, osteoporotic compression fractures, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, sciatica pain, and more.
Dr. Butler at a Glance
- He offers expertise in adult revision and reconstructive surgery, as well as other state-of-the-art surgical spine techniques.
- He handles occupational injury/workers' compensation cases and performs Independent Medical Exams.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Butler.
Directions to our primary location in Niles, IL
How Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Muscle Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
- Spine Surgery Fellowship, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes Medical Center - Chicago, IL
- Expert Witness, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2000
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Certified AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 6th Edition, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Jesse P. Butler, MD, CIME
Niles 8816 Dempster St Niles, IL 60714 Driving Directions
8816 Dempster St
Niles, IL 60714
- 217 Medical Center Campus 1806 N. Market Street Champaign, IL 61822 Driving Directions
- Addison 221 E. Lake Street Suite 102 Addison, IL 60101 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.