The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD
Dr. Shellock is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
She provides surgical and non-surgical treatment for spine conditions.
Dr. Shellock at a Glance
- Dr. Shellock has expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.
- She develops individually tailored treatment plans for each patient.
Dr. Shellock is determined to not let back or neck pain control your life.
Dr. Shellock is a member of Texas Back Institute.
It's time to take your life back.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- MD, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD
- Sarah Graham Kenan Scholarship, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Student Stores medical Scholarship, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD
6020 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
McKinney, TX 75071
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.