Meet Dr. Kam Momi, MD
Dr. Momi is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Coast Spine.
He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, helping patients find relief and recover functionality.
Dr. Momi at a Glance
- Dr. Momi has a particular focus on the cervical spine.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society.
Dr. Momi is ready to help restore you to a high quality of life.
Dr. Momi is a member of Coastal Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kam Momi, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Acute Pain
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Tumors
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Deformity Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Kam Momi, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Kam Momi, MD
Profile last updated: February 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.