Meet Dr. Larry M. Parker
Dr. Larry M. Parker is a leader in treating cervical, thoracic and lumbar disorders of the spine. He has extensive clinical expertise and experience in advanced surgical techniques, and works to find you the best individual treatment plan.
Dr. Larry Parker at a Glance:
- Can perform many types of spine surgeries including artificial disc replacement and spinal fusion.
- Will perform laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries when that is the best choice for the patient.
- Is dedicated to patient education.
Dr. Parker does not approach medicine or surgery as "one size fits all." He will work with you to figure out the best treatment for your individual circumstance.
Getting feedback that I've helped patients creates a sense of satisfaction. It's why I come to work every day.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Larry M. Parker Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 29 Years
- Univeristy of Alabama - Birmingham, Cum Laude 1989
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Emory University
- Fellowship: Spinal Reconstructive Surgery, St. Joseph Hospital, Baltimore, 1995
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- PLIF: Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Physical Therapy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF: Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Larry M. Parker
After surgery, I was able to do anything that I wanted to do...without pain medication.— T.J.
I couldn't walk but a few hundred feet without stopping to gather myself.— C.S.
When I woke up from surgery, had no pain. None. Absolutely none! I think the man walks on water!— J.W.
Being pain free is the most wonderful thing in the world... I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone experiencing back pain.— S.P.
Ten years in the military and no doctor could help my back pain. Dr. Parker did my surgery and I feel like wow... A whole lot better.— R.G.
You'd never know other than my scar that I'd had back surgery.— C.C.
I could not even roll over in bed. I couldn't get dressed. If I sneezed it would bring tears to my eyes.— D.G.
I wouldn't tell the doctor this but I was out mowing my grass with a push mower four days after surgery.— D.B.
Accolades for Dr. Larry M. Parker
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Southern Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alabama State Medical License
Office Information for Dr. Larry M. Parker
927 Franklin Street
Huntsville, AL 35801
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Most Major Plans
Madison, AL 35758
Profile last updated: November 10, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.