Meet Dr. Larry M. Parker, MD
Dr. Parker is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with The Spine Center at TOC.
He offers a comprehensive range of leading-edge treatments for painful conditions affecting the lumbar, cervical, and thoracic spine.
Dr. Parker at a Glance
- He offers spinal reconstructive surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery, both laparoscopically and endoscopically.
- He received several honors during his academic career, and in his professional career Dr. Parker has published papers and made several scientific presentations related to spinal health.
Discover the benefits of receiving care from Dr. Parker.
Getting feedback that I've helped patients creates a sense of satisfaction. It's why I come to work every day.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Larry M. Parker, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 29 Years
- Univeristy of Alabama - Birmingham, Cum Laude 1989
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Emory University
- Fellowship: Spinal Reconstructive Surgery, St. Joseph Hospital, Baltimore, 1995
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Larry M. Parker, MD
After surgery, I was able to do anything that I wanted to do...without pain medication.— T.J.
I couldn't walk but a few hundred feet without stopping to gather myself.— C.S.
When I woke up from surgery, had no pain. None. Absolutely none! I think the man walks on water!— J.W.
Being pain free is the most wonderful thing in the world... I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone experiencing back pain.— S.P.
Ten years in the military and no doctor could help my back pain. Dr. Parker did my surgery and I feel like wow... A whole lot better.— R.G.
You'd never know other than my scar that I'd had back surgery.— C.C.
I could not even roll over in bed. I couldn't get dressed. If I sneezed it would bring tears to my eyes.— D.G.
I wouldn't tell the doctor this but I was out mowing my grass with a push mower four days after surgery.— D.B.
Accolades for Dr. Larry M. Parker, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Southern Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alabama State Medical License
Office Information for Dr. Larry M. Parker, MD
927 Franklin Street
Huntsville, AL 35801
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Most Major Plans
Madison, AL 35758
Profile last updated: June 22, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.