The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Lawrence Alexander, MD
Dr. Alexander is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Southern Laser Spine Group in Miami, FL.
He provides a wide array of non-surgical and surgical care for people with back and neck pain.
Dr. Alexander at a Glance
- Dr. Alexander utilizes the latest techniques in interventional pain management and minimally invasive spine surgery, helping patients return to a high quality of life.
- He believes that most spine conditions can be effectively treated with minimal exposure surgery in an outpatient setting.
Talk to Dr. Alexander about your pain, and he can help you find the treatment you need.
Directions to our primary location in
How Lawrence Alexander, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 14 Years
- B.A. Psychology/Chemistry: University of North Carolina
- Doctor of Medicine: New York University
- General Surgery Internship: University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Spine Surgery Fellowship: The Cleveland Clinic
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Foraminotomy
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Lawrence Alexander, MD
- Chief Administrative Spine Fellow, Cleveland Clinic Spine Institute
- Direct Commissioned Officer United States Navy 2005 –Rank of Lieutenant
- Physician Reservists in Medical Universities and Schools (PRIMUS) Program
- NYU School of Medicine Tuition Scholarship recipient
- NYU Student National Medical Association Officer and Interim President
- Metropolitan Life Award Winner, Student National Medial Association
- Arthur Russell Graham Scholarship Award Winner
Office Information for Lawrence Alexander, MD
Profile last updated: July 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.