Meet Dr. Louis G. Quartararo, MD, FAAOS
Dr. Quartararo is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Q Spine Institute.
Since opening his practice in 2000, "Dr. Q" has been providing spine treatment for patients with what he considers “concierge-level care.”
Dr. Quartararo at a Glance
- Dr. Q is one of the few specialists in the New Jersey area to offer endoscopic lumbar fusion as an outpatient surgery to correct degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, and other spinal disorders.
- He has had several peer-reviewed articles published, and has given presentations on spinal surgery both nationally and internationally.
For advanced spine care, visit Dr. Q.
Dr. Quartararo is a member of Q Spine Institute.
As a spine surgeon, my practice is recognizably different from most others, and that’s no accident. I love what I do and that’s because it boils down to helping make a real, lasting and positive difference in people’s lives.
Special OfferGet A Free MRI Review
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Louis G. Quartararo, MD, FAAOS Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Diagnostic Testing
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Louis G. Quartararo, MD, FAAOS
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery - John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma - University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Louis G. Quartararo, MD, FAAOS
37 West Century Road
PARAMUS, NJ 07652
Monday: 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Most insurances accepted - call for a full list
Profile last updated: February 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.