Meet Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD
Dr. Lapp is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Orthopaedic Surgical Associates.
He has expertise in complex reconstructive spinal surgery, spinal revision surgery, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Lapp at a Glance
- He has a broad background caring for both non-surgical and surgical spinal disorders in adults and children alike.
- He is an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Tufts University and maintains an active research interest, presenting papers at the Scoliosis Research Society, the North American Spine Society, and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Lapp is available to help you feel your best again. He works in collaboration with Dr. Atul L. Bhat, MD, North Chelmsford, MA, 01863 at Orthopaedic Surgical Associates.
How Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Muscle Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD
- Fellowship Training in Spinal Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery - Tufts University School of Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.