Meet Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
Dr. Dabbah is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in providing non-surgical and surgical care for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Dabbah at a Glance
- Dr. Dabbah is experienced helping patients with a wide range of conditions.
- He has expertise performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
Consider joining Dr. Dabbah.
Dr. Dabbah is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in Towson, MD
How Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Saint Joseph Medical Center
Office Information for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
O'Dea Medical Arts Building 7505 Osler Drive Suite 104 Towson, MD 21204 Driving Directions
O'Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.