Meet Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
Dr. Dabbah is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in providing non-surgical and surgical care for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Dabbah at a Glance
- Dr. Dabbah is experienced helping patients with a wide range of conditions.
- He has expertise performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
Consider joining Dr. Dabbah.
Dr. Dabbah is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Cervical
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Lower Back Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back Surgery
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
Accolades for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Saint Joseph Medical Center
Office Information for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
O'Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.