Meet Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
Dr. Dabbah is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in providing non-surgical and surgical care for painful back and neck conditions.
Dr. Dabbah at a Glance
- Dr. Dabbah is experienced helping patients with a wide range of conditions.
- He has expertise performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
Consider joining Dr. Dabbah.
Dr. Dabbah is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Lower Back / Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back / Thoracic Spine Surgery
- Upper Cervical Specific Technique
Accolades for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Saint Joseph Medical Center
Office Information for Dr. Michael Dabbah, MD
O'Dea Medical Arts Building
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.