Meet Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
Dr. Gratch is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
He specializes in the treatment of back and neck pain, utilizing highly advanced spine surgery techniques designed to deliver lasting relief.
Dr. Gratch at a Glance
- Dr. Gratch has been listed among Philadelphia Magazine’s “Top Docs” and Consumer’s Guide to Top Doctors for several years.
- He is experienced using Mazor Robotics Renaissance® Guidance System.
Dr. Gratch is committed to the health of your back and neck.
Dr. Gratch is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
How Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
Accolades for Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
- Director, Spine Surgery - Abington Hospital
- Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery - Abington Hospital
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- American Medical Association
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Pennsylvanian Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- Temple Orthopaedic Alumni Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
Rothman Institute - Willow Grove
2400 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.