Meet Dr. Michael Hisey, MD
Dr. Hisey is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He offers spine surgery that utilizes the most advanced techniques available, helping patients experience quick recoveries and lasting relief.
Dr. Hisey at a Glance
- Dr. Hisey serves as the medical director of Texas Back Institute and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- With deep knowledge of spine surgery technologies, he has served as principal investigator for several studies, including artificial disc trials, and as a consultant to several medical device manufacturers.
Connect with Dr. Hisey about your pain.
Dr. Hisey is a member of Texas Back Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Hisey, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Michael Hisey, MD
The surgery went textbook, thanks to Dr. Hisey’s healing hands and knowledge. I feel blessed there are Dr. Hiseys and TBIs out there to care for us. We live in a remarkable world with healing and compassion, so make sure you allow people to care for you and are always thankful for it. Please don’t wait – there’s no need to hurt. Find a doctor you connect with and trust. Recovery can happen.— D.W. - Herniated Disc and Laminectomy/Discectomy Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Michael Hisey, MD
- Chairman for Department of Surgery of Deonton Regional Medical Center
- Fellowship, Spine surgery
- Fellow, Industrial Liaison Fellow, UCSD
- Recipient, Mary Ann E. Keenan Research Award
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael Hisey, MD
3537 S Interstate 35 E
Denton, TX 76210
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.