Meet Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
Dr. McAfee is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in spinal reconstructive surgery, helping patients return to lives of everyday functionality.
Dr. McAfee at a Glance
- Dr. McAfee is the chief of spinal reconstructive surgery at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
- He has performed more than 200 motion-preservation procedures. He invented cervical disk replacement.
For high quality spinal care, visit Dr. McAfee.
Dr. McAfee is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
A better informed patient gets a better result.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Paul McAfee, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
- Spinal Fellowship Director and Chief of Spinal Surgery at St. Joseph's Hospital
- Educator of many medical devices
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, certified July 1986, re-certified 1996
Office Information for Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.