Meet Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
Dr. McAfee is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Towson Orthopaedic Associates.
He specializes in spinal reconstructive surgery, helping patients return to lives of everyday functionality.
Dr. McAfee at a Glance
- Dr. McAfee is the chief of spinal reconstructive surgery at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
- He has performed more than 200 motion-preservation procedures. He invented cervical disk replacement.
For high quality spinal care, visit Dr. McAfee.
Dr. McAfee is a member of Towson Orthopaedic Associates
A better informed patient gets a better result.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Paul McAfee, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
- Spinal Fellowship Director and Chief of Spinal Surgery at St. Joseph's Hospital
- Educator of many medical devices
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, certified July 1986, re-certified 1996
Office Information for Dr. Paul McAfee, MD
7505 Osler Drive
Towson, MD 21204
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.