Meet Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
Dr. Rashbaum is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He provides a wide range of surgical and non-surgical spinal treatments, such as artificial disc replacement, injections, and spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Rashbaum at a Glance
- Dr. Rashbaum is a co-founder of Texas Back Institute and founder of one of the first back schools in the United States.
- He is dedicated to helping patients experience lasting relief and return to everyday activity.
For high-quality spine care, visit Dr. Rashbaum.
Dr. Rashbaum is a member of Texas Back Institute.
Proper and timely concern for every patient’s problem to help achieve an appropriate and predictable outcome; always stressing non-surgical intervention first when the patient's condition allows.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, University Hospital of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Internship, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- MD, Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Acute Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Interspinous Process Spacers
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Member, Texas Pain Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
6020 W. Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.