Meet Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
Dr. Rashbaum is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He provides a wide range of surgical and non-surgical spinal treatments, such as artificial disc replacement, injections, and spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Rashbaum at a Glance
- Dr. Rashbaum is a co-founder of Texas Back Institute and founder of one of the first back schools in the United States.
- He is dedicated to helping patients experience lasting relief and return to everyday activity.
For high-quality spine care, visit Dr. Rashbaum.
Dr. Rashbaum is a member of Texas Back Institute.
Proper and timely concern for every patient’s problem to help achieve an appropriate and predictable outcome; always stressing non-surgical intervention first when the patient's condition allows.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Interspinous process spacers
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Trigger Point Injections
- Upper Back Pain
Accolades for Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
- Fellowship, Spine surgery, Dr. H. Bohlman and Dr. Rothman
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ralph Rashbaum, MD
6020 W. Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.