The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Renato Bosita, MD
Dr. Bosita is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He offers an array of treatments for painful back and neck conditions, including lumbar and cervical disc surgery.
Dr. Bosita at a Glance
- Dr. Bosita empowers his patients with encouragement and education to set them up for the best possible outcomes.
- He chairs the Board of Managers at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall and is an avid fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation of North Texas.
For premium spine care, visit Dr. Bosita.
Dr. Bosita is a member of Texas Back Institute.
My goals are to treat you with respect, diagnose your problem and remove your fears about neck and back pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Renato Bosita, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- MD, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- M.B.A., Northwestern University J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Evanston, IL
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Pediatric Care
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Renato Bosita, MD
The Texas Back Institute team was wonderful. Everyone treated me as an individual, not as a patient. My advice for anyone with back pain – do injections first. But if that doesn’t work and your life is as bad as mine was, have surgery at Texas Back Institute. Now, Audelia has her life back and is able to sleep in a regular, horizontal position.— A. B. - Degenerative Disc Disease & Sciatic Nerve Compression
My surgery was very successful. I didn’t have to take any pain meds after I left the hospital. If your pain is affecting your daily life, it’s time to consider Texas Back Institute.— L. M. - Degenerative Disc Disease/Spinal Fusion
I can now enjoy my favorite activities well into my 80s; I feel like I’m 20 again. [I have already] recommended Dr. Bosita and the staff of Texas Back Institute to all [my] friends who are experiencing back pain.— M. M. - Degenerative Disc Disease/Charité Artificial Disc Procedure
The individual care and attention I received at TBI was the best part of my visit. Dr. Bosita was the first doctor to actually sit down and talk to me like an equal, listen to my story, ask questions to get to know my history and to just be a friend. I am so grateful to the entire staff at Texas Back Institute, especially Dr. Bosita. He had the courage to perform an amazing surgery because he knew it would help improve the quality of my life. I thank him for giving me my life back.— K.C. - Herniated Disc and Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery
The Texas Back Institute team was wonderful. Everyone treated me as an individual, not as a patient. My advice for anyone with back pain – do injections first. But if that doesn’t work and your life is as bad as mine was, have surgery at Texas Back Institute.— A.B. - Nerve Compression – Surgical Relief
Accolades for Dr. Renato Bosita, MD
- 2002 Visiting Lecturer, University of the Philippines Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2001 Sofield Traveling Scholarship, Loyola University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2001 Travel Award, Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- 2001 Travel Award, Synthes AO Spine Conference
- Fellowship, Spine surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Renato Bosita, MD
6020 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated: April 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.