The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Samuel Bederman, MD
Dr. Bederman is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with RESTORE Orthopedics and Spine Center in Orange, CA.
He specializes in adult and pediatric scoliosis, robotic spine surgery, complex revision spine surgery, and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Dr. Bederman at a Glance
- Dr. Bederman received his MD and PhD from the University of Toronto and completed a fellowship in orthopedic surgery and another fellowship in scoliosis, spinal deformities, and revision spinal surgery.
- He is passionate about educating patients about their health conditions and teaching fellow medical professionals the highest quality surgical techniques; he taught at Stanford University and the University of California at Irvine.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Bederman.
Spinal surgery is an area of medicine where you can really make an impact on people’s lives. Not only do you care for a variety of different people—kids, elderly, athletes—but you also work with a variety of diseases like curvatures of the spine, cancer, inflammatory diseases, rheumatoid conditions and traumatic injuries. Treatment of each person and condition needs to be tailored specifically to that individual patient.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Samuel Bederman, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Accolades for Dr. Samuel Bederman, MD
- AO Spine Fellowship, Royal Adelaide Hospital - Adelaide, Australia
- Spinal Fellowship, University of California - San Francisco, CA.
- Scoliosis Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- The International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- AO Spine North America
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Samuel Bederman, MD
1120 West La Veta Avenue
Orange, CA 92868
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Profile last updated: June 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.