Meet Dr. Stefano Sinicropi, MD
Dr. Sinicropi is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with North American Spine.
Trained in both orthopedic and neurosurgical techniques, Dr. Sinicropi offers care for adult and pediatric spine conditions, treating a wide array of trauma, deformities, infections, and tumors of the spine.
Dr. Sinicropi at a Glance
- He performs leading-edge surgical procedures, including minimally invasive spine surgery and percutaneous spinal fusion. He also works closely with pain management specialists and rehabilitation professionals to develop non-surgical treatment plans.
- Dr. Sinicropi was named a “Best Doctor” by Minnesota Monthly (2014).
Dr. Sinicropi is available to help alleviate your pain.
Dr. Sinicropi is a member of North American Spine.
Our goal is to give every patient we treat, real answers, so they can start on the road to effective treatment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Stefano Sinicropi, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Spurs
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Stabilization
Accolades for Dr. Stefano Sinicropi, MD
- Fellowship, Spinal Surgery - Kenton D. Leatherman Spinal Fellowship, University of Louisville
- Minnesota Monthly Best Doctors of 2014
- America's Premier Spine Surgeons
- President & CEO, Midwest Spine & Brain Institute
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- National Association of Spine Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.