The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Theresa J. Pazionis, MD, MA, FRCSC
Dr. Pazionis is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Temple Health.
She specializes in spine care, treating conditions ranging from scoliosis to spinal tumors, and offering treatments ranging from spinal fusion to minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Pazionis at a Glance
- Dr. Pazionis specializes both in the assessment and treatment of tumors in the musculoskeletal system, deformity, and degenerative spine surgery.
- She is an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.
Dr. Pazionis is a member of Temple Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Theresa J. Pazionis, MD, MA, FRCSC Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Residency, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- MD, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Theresa J. Pazionis, MD, MA, FRCSC
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgery
- International Society of Limb Salvage
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- North American Spine Society
Office Information for Dr. Theresa J. Pazionis, MD, MA, FRCSC
Temple University Hospital
3509 N. Broad Street
Boyer Pavillion, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.