Meet Dr. Todd Milbrandt, MD
Todd Milbrandt, M.D., is a board-certified Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon with the Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
He specializes in surgical and non-operative care of children with musculoskeletal needs.
Dr. Milbrandt at a Glance
- Dr. Milbrandt is a nationally recognized physician for the treatment of pediatric spinal disorders
- A large part of his practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical scoliosis treatment.
- He along with the team at Mayo Clinic, have pioneered the treatment of non-fusion surgery for scoliosis, having performed over 100 vertebral body tethering procedures in children.
Dr. Milbrandt is dedicated to providing the most appropriate treatment for you child's unique circumstance.
Dr. Milbrandt is a member of Mayo Clinic Spine Center
Helping a child meet their full potential through musculoskeletal surgery is the greatest joy of my job.
How Dr. Todd Milbrandt, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Master of Science, University of Virginia Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Pediatric Orthopaedics Specialization, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Residency, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Medical Doctor, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Care
- Pediatric Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Todd Milbrandt, MD
- Children's Surgical and Procedural Subcommittee, Mayo Clinic Surgical and Procedural Committee
- Fellowship & Co-director, Division of Pediatric Orthopedics, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Member, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Special Effort and Excellence Award, POSNA
- Award for project: "Pediatric Vertebral Body Anterior Tethering System" Ventures Innovation Program
- 2019 National Health Information Award -- My Scoliosis Story - Mayo Clinic
- Achievement Award American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- James H. Beaty Clinical Scientific Paper Award-Best Clinical, POSNA
- Best Trauma Paper, POSNA
Office Information for Dr. Todd Milbrandt, MD
Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
200 First St SW
Mayo Building W15
Rochester, MN 55905
Tuesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Wednesday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Thursday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 CT
- Mayo Clinic - Minneapolis, MN 600 Hennepin Ave Minneapolis, MN 55403 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.