Meet Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
Dr. Arlet is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
He cares for patients experiencing a wide range of painful back and neck conditions, using his expertise to provide a treatment plan tailored to their unique situation.
Dr. Arlet at a Glance
- Dr. Arlet’s clinical expertise is in complex spine surgery, failed back surgery syndrome, lumbar disc surgery, spinal tumor, scoliosis, sciatica, neck pain, and more.
- He brings over 2 decades of experience when evaluating and treating your pain.
Consider your care with Dr. Arlet.
Dr. Arlet is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- MD – Faculte De Medecine Paris-Ouest, Paris, France
- Residency – Paris University School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Paris University School of Medicine
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
Accolades for Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
- Chief Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Pennsylvania Hospital
- Professor of Neurosurgery
- American Medical Association
- AO North American Spine
- Canadian Orthopedic Association
- Medical Advisory Board: Foundation of Complex Orthopedic and Spine
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
Office Information for Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.