Meet Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
Dr. Arlet is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
He cares for patients experiencing a wide range of painful back and neck conditions, using his expertise to provide a treatment plan tailored to their unique situation.
Dr. Arlet at a Glance
- Dr. Arlet’s clinical expertise is in complex spine surgery, failed back surgery syndrome, lumbar disc surgery, spinal tumor, scoliosis, sciatica, neck pain, and more.
- He brings over 2 decades of experience when evaluating and treating your pain.
Consider your care with Dr. Arlet.
Dr. Arlet is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Paris University School of Medicine, Paris, France
- Residency - Paris University School of Medicine, Paris, France
- Medical School - Faculte De Medecine Paris-Ouest, Paris, France
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Tumors
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spine Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
Dr. Arlet spent a ton of time discussing my x-rays, what to expect over the next few months in regards to recovering from surgery, and even took the time to discuss spinal and hip issues that weren't yet diagnosed, as well as monitoring and treatment plans for everything. He spoke to me with respect and easy to understand terms and seemed as excited as I was to be discussing the success of the surgery, post op care plans, and monitoring orthopedic conditions.—
Dr. Arlet was very clear in our options and described exactly what the best plan of action is. The reality of the situation hit me and I froze up when it came time to ask him questions, so he gave me time to gather myself and suggested that it may be easier for me to speak with his assistant, which was exactly what I needed. Together, they were able to answer all of my questions without hesitation, which made me confident that I want to have the surgery preformed by Dr. Arlet and his team.—
Accolades for Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
- Chief Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Pennsylvania Hospital
- Professor of Neurosurgery
- American Medical Association, National
- AO North American Spine, National
- Canadian Orthopedic Association, International
- Medical Advisory Board: Foundation of Complex Orthopedic and Spine, National
- North American Spine Society, National
- Scoliosis Research Society, National
Office Information for Dr. Vincent Arlet, MD
800 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Most Insurance Plams Accepted
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.