The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
Dr. Hsu is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in artificial disc replacement, laminectomy, minimally invasive spine surgery, and motion-sparing spine surgery.
Dr. Hsu at a Glance
- Dr. Hsu has vast experience treating cervical disc disorders.
- He is an internationally recognized leader in his field, and is a distinguished professor of orthopedic surgery with Northwestern University.
For outstanding spinal care, join Dr. Hsu.
Dr. Hsu is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Tumors
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
- Fellowship - University of Wisconsin Hospital, Madison, WI
- AO North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Profile last updated: January 15, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.