The following is a
Meet Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
Dr. Hsu is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine Spine Center.
He specializes in artificial disc replacement, laminectomy, minimally invasive spine surgery, and motion-sparing spine surgery.
Dr. Hsu at a Glance
- Dr. Hsu has vast experience treating cervical disc disorders.
- He is an internationally recognized leader in his field, and is a distinguished professor of orthopedic surgery with Northwestern University.
For outstanding spinal care, join Dr. Hsu.
Dr. Hsu is a member of Northwestern Medicine Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in CHICAGO, IL
How Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Spinal Tumors
- Spinal Infections
- Brain Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
- Fellowship - University of Wisconsin Hospital, Madison, WI
- AO North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Lumbar Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
259 E. Erie Street Floor 13 CHICAGO, IL 60611 Driving Directions
259 E. Erie Street
CHICAGO, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Wellington K. Hsu's Profile on the Northwestern Spine Center Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.