The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Barrett A. Johnston, MD
Dr. Johnston is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pain management physician and founder of Interventional Pain Institute in Baton Rouge, LA.
He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of individuals who have chronic spine conditions and disorders.
Dr. Johnston at a Glance
- Dr. Johnston offers a range of injections, physical therapy techniques, and minimally invasive procedures.
- Prior to practicing pain management in the Baton Rouge area, Dr. Johnston held anesthesiology positions in Massachusetts.
Whether you have back, neck, or joint pain, Dr. Johnston is committed to your quality of life.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Barrett A. Johnston, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Abdominal Pain
- Arm Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Nerve Stimulation
- Pain Medications
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Barrett A. Johnston, MD
- Pain Fellowship - Harvard School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Medical Director - Advanced Pain Institute Treatment Center, 2011 - present
- Vice President of the Young Physicians Section of the Louisiana State Medical Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Barrett A. Johnston, MD
4580 Bluebonnet Boulervard
BATON ROUGE, LA 70809
Profile last updated: July 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.